Monday, October 17, 2005

Ennie meenie miney moe

So I have an upcoming comedy audition.
I am super excited, and also a little nervous. I need to bring a headshot with me. So Ryan and I took some shots this weekend. Due to some adverse weather, and the fact that I have a horrible fake smile, most of the pictures were pretty bad. But there are a couple decent ones. Sooo, let me know which one you think is better...

Option # 1:




Option # 2:

And remember kiddies, brutal honesty is really not necessary. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne said...

I vote for the first one. Although I like the second one also. Don't know if that helped or not. Good luck on the audition!

roxanne

1:02 PM, October 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember one time when you took head shots for me, they wern't that good. i choose the first one

3:03 PM, October 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck on that audition. i heard that you are nervous, because some girl will be there and will blow them away! haha just messin

3:05 PM, October 19, 2005  
Blogger Bill said...

Just like you stunk up the bathroom with #2 the other night, that's also the picture I like.

10:42 AM, October 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home