Thursday, June 23, 2005

Rules

Here are the rules that you must abide by if you are going to read (and love) this blog…

  • When commenting on a post, NEVER EVER be funnier than I am – if you do, I will come to your house, cut off your fingers and glue them to your forehead. Just try to type like that funny pants!
  • Don’t get mad when I tell really embarrassing, horrible stories about you. EMBRACE!
  • If I make up an excuse for not hanging out with you and then you check on here and realize I was really just out harassing random boys – don’t get mad. A girl has her needs.
  • Laugh – out loud – a lot. I am funny dang it, and I want everyone within a two block radius of you to know how funny I am too.

If you don’t abide by these rules….well, I don’t know…I would say that I would ask God to give you babies with heads bigger than mine (bigger even then Bill’s!) but due to my recent humping rampage, we aren’t really on the best of terms. So, do with these what you will.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

J - I will always attempt to be funnier than you...

2:13 PM, June 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should write a post about the pro's and con's of having a big head.

2:53 PM, June 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home