Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Mexican Shits

So one of my best friends just returned from her honeymoon.
Here’s a recent IM exchange we had:

Mande:
Can I tell you how sick I am of having the Mexican shits?
Both Spencer and I have still not shit normal- its getting old.
I mean all the wonderful colors are great- but my God the burning is uncalled for...
We have been home almost a week now- and still no solid shits... I could really go for a shit where I had to push instead of running to the bathroom cuz you’re afraid to fart cuz it might leak out...ok enough details on the Mexican shit.

Jasmina:
Oh no! That is hilarious! Can I quote you on that in my blog?
Mande:
Ya, sure.
Jasmina:
Oooo, can you send me a pic. of you guys in Mexico?
Mande:
I even have one of me on the toilet or one of our Mexican shit. It is sooo gross but you can have it- if you want.
Jasmina:
OH MY GOD! You do????????????????
Mande:
Ya...that is Spencer for ya. Not my idea at all- but I guess I am the one that kept it…it made me laugh too hard so I had to keep it. I know we are an odd couple... but you just don’t understand the Mexican shits- you would have taken a pic. too, for how much time you spent on the toilet.
Jasmina:
Oh dear lord - that is the grossest thing I have ever seen!
I can't believe how open you are about this stuff! So f-ing funny!
Mande:
Ok now - the shit picture is Spencers NOT mine! And the sad thing is that is a second flush... so if you saw the first one... OH MY GOD!!



I had the shit picture on here - but it was just too nasty! But if you really really want to see it - click here http://xs35.xs.to/pics/05263/MexicanS.jpg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't even know you also had a blog. But the mexican shits is pretty damn funny but also one of the most disgusting things I have ever heard. By the way I didn't get this joke that Ry said to me about the mexican shits until just now.

Bryn

3:24 PM, July 06, 2005  
Blogger Doug Bagley said...

Holy crap (pun intended) that was funny! I can so relate, especially about being afraid to fart, too funny!

3:22 PM, September 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home