Friday, July 08, 2005

Birthday Pics!

Until I can figure out how to create albums on here, I am just gonna post some pictures right here.
Here are some photos from my 25 1/2 birthday.
Thank you to all of my lovely friends for making it so FANTASTIC!
I love you oodles!



The Whole Gang
Ryan, Bill, James, Vanessa, Bryn, Nicole, Julie, Amy, Me
How hot are we? =)
Brotherly Love
Weeee!
And now for some really hot "throwing out my vibe" pics!


Willie's Vibe

Julie's Vibe

Amy's Vibe

Bryn's Vibe



Nic's Vibe

Ry's Vibe

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always knew you were funny,
but when did you get so hot?
Nice rack!

-Kev

10:26 AM, July 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always knew you had a nice rack ... I have enjoyed your "other" Web site since my junior high days!

1:22 PM, July 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home