Thursday, February 09, 2006

Gimme Some Candy!

Maybe it's because I am still half drunk (rough night last night), but my trip to get lunch was surprisingly amusing.
I went to this healthy-ish deli place to get a wrap. And it's decorated with tons of kitschy stuff. It’s cute in a thank God this isn’t my house sorta way. So as I was waiting for my food I wandered around and looked at some of the nick knacks.
So in the back there is this little old grandma doll sitting in a rocking chair, holding a framed picture of a little old grandma in a rocking chair. It was very art imitating life. And next to the chair there is a sign that says,
“Garry does magic. Ask him to show you.”
What??? Who is Garry? Is he her grandson? Does he have a cape? Does he have magic wands for hands and walk around saying, “Look at me, I’m crazy magic hands man. Now gimme some candy!”

Then I go outside to see this car parked next to mine.


Now, that car wasn’t there when I went in. And those tomatoes are all dried out, so they must have been there for a while. So is someone actually driving around with those on their windshield? Maybe it was Garry’s car.

Ok, yeah, pretty sure it was all funny just because I was still slightly inebriated.
And yes, I did actually stand there and take pictures. I rule. Now gimme some candy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home